Sonic made his first appearance in a 1991 video game titled Rad Mobile. He would later appear in Sega's own video game, Sonic The Hedgehog. He is the mascot of SEGA. Sonic is a blue, anthropomorphic hedgehog born with the ability to run faster than the speed of sound, hence his name, and possesses lightning fast reflexes. He is renowned all over the world for saving it countless times from his arch-nemesis, Dr. Eggman.
Fun Fact: Sonic's shoe color and shoe buckles were based on Santa Claus and Michael Jackson, respectively.
Ways to Obtain Shards
- Initiate Chest - 300 Gems
- Heroic Chest - 750 Gems
- Master Chest - 2,700 Gems
|Skill Name||Skill Type||Icon||Reagents||Description||Effects|
|Spin Dash||MAX||Blade Charm||"Sonic revs up and blasts through the enemy team at supersonic speeds."||
|Sonic Boom||Star||Storm Vial||"Sonic soars through the air, breaking the sound barrier and shredding enemies in his way."||
|Gotta Go Fast||Passive||Feather Pendant||"Sonic rolls around at the speed of sound."||
October 18th, 2018
- MAX Skill created a Blue Star tile.
- Star Skill dealt 2 hits of damage to the enemy team and 2 hits of bonus damage to the target.
- MAX Skill creates a Blue Super Star tile.
- Star Skill deals 2 hits of damage to the target, and grants an extra turn if activated by a Super Star tile.
- Sonic is the only Hero whose Shards can be obtained from completing Achievements and only 1 Campaign Stage.
- Sonic is one of Heroes (such as Tails, Amy Rose, Knuckles, Cream and Cheese, Big the Cat, Alis Landale, Rolf, Wren, Alicia Melchiott, Welkin Gunther, Largo Potter, Ryo Hazuki, Shenhua, Chuih, ChuPea, ChuBach ChuBei, Sarah Bryant, Akira Yuki, Kazuma Kiryu, Goro Majima, Shun Akiyama and Taiga Saejima) who has never been an enemy in different modes.
- If Tom Johnson is on the team with Sonic, Sonic will receive a chili dog instead of a hot dog.